Accessible training for any health worker, anywhere, any time
The LIFE project puts effective training into the hands of any healthcare worker with a smartphone.
Designed by a team of experts from Nairobi and Oxford including clinicians, medical educators and developers, 3D simulated scenarios provide realistic, engaging opportunities to practise and learn.
Our ambition is to make high-quality, up to date training resources available to healthcare professionals working for patients in even the remotest environments.
Scroll down or use the menu to find out more!
- Built to work on low-cost phones without constant internet connection
- Available on Android and iOS platforms
- Designed by a Kenya-UK collaborative team to be applicable in low-resource settings
- Based on the principles of immersive simulation training
- Opportunity for high-frequency reinforcement of critical knowledge
- Supplements existing face-to-face training where available
- Critical algorithms for life-saving management of emergency conditions
- Safety-critical decision-making under realistic time constraints
- Impact on health outcomes of populations in low-resource environments